As a qualified therapist I aim to provide you with a confidential, non judgmental safe space to explore, process and understand what is happening in your life and your feelings. At times in our lives we may find it hard to cope, struggling to be with people, feeling unheard and not always knowing why. Working together to process these feelings and explore your motivations, triggers and challenges, through therapy you can hope to:
• Begin to understand more clearly challenges in your life
• Speak openly without feeling judged or prohibited to explore your true feelings in a space focused on you
• Feel heard and understood
• Recognize and respond to triggers, supporting the change of unhelpful behaviours and responses you may have, supporting growth and leading to change
• Recognize patterns of responding to others, leading to improved communication and less conflict
• Feel more confident
I work with an integrative approach meaning I draw upon more than one theoretical basis because I believe strongly every person is different, and what is right for one may not be right for another. Working integratively I work with your personal needs, goals and expectations.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 07741 636 068
Depression | Anxiety | Stress | Bereavement | Relationship issues | Self esteem | Miscarriage | Abuse | Anger
Bromley | Croydon | West Wickham | Hayes | Orpington | Petts Wood | Shirley |Beckenham
Copyright © 2022 Kat Russell Counselling - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy